2017 CLUB CHAMPS & OPEN INVITATION
This event is sanctioned by the NZIFSA
Venue:Alpine Ice Sports Centre, 495 Brougham Street, Christchurch
- 4.30 – 7.00pm Saturday 23th September
- 8.00am – 1.30pm Sunday 24th September
- Practice: Saturday 12.30-1.30pm
Contact: Jeanette King Ph: 348 1698 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All skaters must be a member of an NZIFSA affiliated club or non-resident guests and must be eligible persons as per NZIFSA Rule 103.
• Professional skaters may only compete in grades Silver & above.
• Age of participants as at 1 July 2017
• Competitors may compete in a maximum of 3 events plus Synchro Team/Skills event, Creative Performance & Family Partner Dance
• Where skaters have both a short and free programme there will be no separate draw, competitors will skate in reverse order to their places in the preceding segment of the competition
Awards: Will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each event at the conclusion of the competition
Judging: The International Judging System (IJS) will be used for all NZIFSA grades. An ordinal system will be used for all other grades.
Entry Fees: $30 for first event* or $17.50 for Synchronized team members only doing Synchronized event
$20 for each extra event*
* Future Masters competing in Advanced Novice and up Singles or Pairs, or Juvenile Partner Dance and up, pay an additional $20
Closing Date for Entries: Friday 8 September 2017. No late entries will be accepted
Entries go to: Jeanette King at email@example.com or hand to June Laird or Jeanne Begej
If paying by direct credit the CMFSC account number is 02 1235 0018998-00. Please note your name in reference and email Arnold firstname.lastname@example.org when you make payment. Cheques to be made out to CMFSC.
PLANNED PROGRAM CONTENT INFORMATION
Competitors in every event to be scored using the IJS must submit for each program their planned program content (PPC) information (including musical selection) no later than close of entries. Competitors must complete either the electronic form on the NZIFSA website or submit a paper copy. Changed PPC sheets must be handed in to the Accreditation desk at the time of registration for the information of the Technical Panel. Entries will not be accepted without a completed PPC, either hard copy or electronic.
Music is to be sent via email to email@example.com in MP3 format. Files MUST be saved with competitor’s grade SP / FS / Interp and full name eg: “Adult Bronze Ladies II FS Jane Jones” by closing date of entries (8 September 2017). If you have any questions about this, please contact Jeanette King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMFSC reserves the right to combine 2 or more grades together if only 1 entry in any grade or to change entry grade where applicable – i.e. skater holds medal tests signifying entry into another grade.
Please download the full announcement for more details